Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

No wonder Mr. Ed had such a smart mouth.

So, after basically taking three months off to live on fast food and play football, I’m back on the fitness bandwagon. Sad, eh? But when you’re driving to Toledo (2+ hours one way) twice a week, you eat whatever you can get your hands on. It’s not set in stone that I’ll play again next year, but if I do, I’ll start putting together meals to eat on the road the night before. I’ve got to do better than eating at the Awful Waffle on my way home from practice every Wednesday night! I don’t care how good that waffle tastes!

Bullshit. Yes I do.

Anyway, back on the bodybuilder’s diet. I tried plain old rolled oats for the first time this morning.

*GAG*

How do people eat that tasteless shit??? It recommends adding a dash of salt.

*DOUBLEGAG*

Was that someone’s sick idea of a joke??? I finally ended up smashing up my usual morning banana and adding it. That made it at least edible. Though not by much. A single recommended serving on the container is half a cup of oats. Most bodybuilding diets I’ve come across say something more like one and a half cups of oats.

Like hell!!

The shit multiplies in the bowl!! I’m bound to lose weight eating that crap first thing in the morning because it will expand and I won’t feel hungry for, oh, I dunno….. A WEEK!!

I’m having to get creative with a new workout too. I subluxed my left shoulder in the last game of the season, so no arm, chest or back work for about four more weeks. Cardio, squats and ab work. Oh goodie.

Who ever came up with the aesthetic that ripped abs were nice to look at? I want that asshole’s name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home