Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Pale, Fat Shadow of Myself

I feel like shit.

I have no idea what I have, all I know is that I haven't gotten it full-force. I'm fighting it and I've been able to work all week, but I've had to take a nap in the middle of the day everyday this week and haven't exercised at all. I feel like I've been beaten for several hours.

I've wanted to blog on a couple of topics - the end of the Olympics and the American media's reaction to the Games, as well as the abortion ban in South Dakota and Mississippi - but everytime I've thought about it I get so pissed off that it sucks up all my energy. I shall revisit them when I feel human again.

On the plus side, my diet is back in form. Well, except for today. I slept most of the day and have only eaten once, but overall, I've done well this week. I also started taking Creatine this week as well. I'm just taking it before and after exercise though. The container suggests 4-5 times daily for a while before cutting back to twice daily. Screw that. If I pour it in water and it bubbles up like some chemistry experiment, you'd best thank your lucky starts I'm willing to drink it twice. No way it's going down more than that.

The dog took me for a run today. Yes, the 20lb. dog look me for a run.

Shut up.

It felt good to get out in the cold and move though. Maybe I'll shake whatever the hell I've got. Oh, and I took back those $55 shoes I mentioned some time ago. They weren't sewn quite right on the inside, so they were rubbing my right foot weird. Found a pair of men's Adiddas (the brand that always seems to fit my feet best anyway) for $40 and I'm thrilled with them. I'm always kind of weirded out buying men's shoes though. I don't know why.

Bought some new underwear yesterday too. They are THREE SIZES smaller than what I had to buy last time. They're cut a little low, so my gut hangs over which is very not cool, but I'll be damned if I'm buying a larger size. I'm actually seeing my gut going away finally, so I'll just consider the new undies an incentive.

Okay, Fat Girl needs food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home