Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Where are they now?

I was really looking at my legs this morning after I got out of the shower and made a startling discovery: My thighs don't rub together anymore!!!!!!

So, then I buzzed my hair, peroxided it white, made a bunch of annoying workout videos, made mondo bucks, had it all stolen from me by my managers and then fell off the face of the earth.

Seriously, what ever happened to Susan Powter? I kinda liked her. I mean, here was a seriously fat person who got off her ass and did something about it and then tried to help others do something for themselves.

Then she got fucked. How screwed up is that?

Yeah, yeah, I know she's annoying, but let's just call her the Princess of Annoying, eh? Tony Little is, of course, the King of Annoying. And we all know the Queen of Annoying, don't we?

Richard Simmons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home