Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Confessions of a Fat Girl

I found her. Not sure if it's the hair or the fact that she looks that good at 47, but I'm kind of intimidated.

Okay, confession time. I've been very bad to myself. And, you know, that's really what this is all about. Treating myself well or bad. Fat or thin doesn't matter so much as how I treat myself. If I'm good to myself, I'll lose weight and feel better inside and out, but if I treat my body like I don't give a shit, no one else will either and my health will go down hill.

So I've been bad to myself.

I haven't been exercising much. Now, in my defense, I was pretty sick for a couple of days, but that's a piss poor excuse for taking about ten days off. The worst part though, is that I've been eating like hell. Vegetables? What are those? Never heard of them. An apple? Is there caramel involved? I ate twice on Sunday. That's it. Twice. I'm killing my metabolism.

So, back on the wagon this week. Having a piece of chocolate here and there is one thing. Treating myself like shit is another. I deserve better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home