Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No, really! I AM Cinderella! I've just lost weight!

I've gone down half a shoe size. How weird is that? I knew my foot was getting bigger and wider because of my weight gain, but it took six or seven years for me to go from a size 9 to a 10, but in the span of about four months, I've lost half a shoe size.

I still can't get cute shoes though.

My cardio workouts are going to have to go non-impact for a while. I've got shin splints in my right leg. OW. Not thrilled. My black pants are back to being a little loose though, even after my Super Bowl pigout.

*Steelershappydance*

Someone commented on my weight loss yesterday. That always feels good. I still don't see it in my waist line, but I can see it everywhere else. Just keep telling me I have to be patient.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger K-Prime said...

Be patient! I'm not sure how long you've been at this regularly, but isn't it so worth it when you notice the difference in your clothes? I don't even own a scale, I just pay attention when I can wear sizes I haven't been able to in six years. :)
Keep up the good work!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Steph said...

You kept clothes in sizes you weren't able to get into for six years?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home