Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Beware the Fat Girl in Lime Green Spandex

Cause I'll probably be in a pissy mood. I'll be picketing outside Danskin's corporate headquarters in New York City. Let's just say I disagree with their version of extra large. I am not pretty in this shirt. Everything else I wear is this size, but I sure as hell don't look like a radioactive beached whale in any of my other clothes. Skinny, prissy, bitches.

In other "I'm not thrilled" apparel news, my favorite black pants fit me exactly. They were getting a little big. I'll blame the Steelers and my AFC Championship pigout on that one though. Excuses, excuses.

I was very good to myself today though. Went to the local park and tortured myself. They have a series of very steep steps going up the side of a hill in the park and I managed three trips (up and down being one). I did a little trail running too, but it was mostly trail walking and trail oh-my-god-this-hill-sucks bitching. I even managed some squats.

Be sure to check here tomorrow where I'll be blogging from my hospital bed after my leg amputations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home