Fat Girl Goes Bye-Bye

My journey back to me.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

FAT FATTY FAT FAT!!!

Why in the hell do people automatically want to deny it when I say something about me being fat? Are they blind??? Do they think I'm blind??? Perhaps just stupid!

I am 5' 8". I weigh 240lbs. I am fat. Get over it!

If I can reclaim the word dyke, I can sure as hell reclaim fat. Chubby is something a baby is. Obese sound like a Belgian chocolate. Heavy is what my car is or something that my hippie fifth grade math teacher would have said. I'm okay with the word fat.

Really.

Maybe I'm okay with it because I'm working to change it. I'll allow that. I can see how someone not trying to change or not having success in changing would balk at the word fat. But don't patronize me. If I can say fat, so can you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home